Monday, May 26, 2008

Pre-K Graduate

Our sweet boy is five years old and he said I can just call him Indiana. We will go with an initial for this blog though. He is W. The following are some pictures of him recently.



This is W and his Cubbie leader. He just completed his last year in Cubbies. After the summer, he will return in Sparks since he will be in kindergarten.



W loves to ride his bike. Here he is celebrating his win after racing his little sister on her trike.





W loves to build and his Granny is holding his little boards together while he hammers the nails. He must have some talent with the hammer and there was a lot of trust.



W graduated from Pre-K. While I am a bit sad this time is going by so quickly, I am thrilled to see what kind of boy he is growing up to be.

No comments: