Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bad Words

Yesterday we went to the library, had lunch and went to the grocery. While there, we strolled sweetly .... ahem... down several aisles in the race car-style grocery cart that seats two and has two steering wheels. With the siblings, naturally it was all love.... but not really.

As we passed this sweet grandmotherly lady who smiled at all of them and nodded at me as if she completely understood my shopping experience, my W said loudly "Mommy, MK said bad words!". The lady that passed us stopped and I braced myself for the next sentence. W announced, "She said DOUBLE DRATS!"

I turned and smiled at lady who had a little laugh. She said, Oh, that could have been worse. From my precious little sweet cheeks...no, there will not be worse. I asked MK not to say bad words and she said OK. That is settled. That should do it. Only good words from my little family...

No comments: