Saturday, October 11, 2008

Soccer Fun

This has been a busy soccer season for us. Just today, we had FOUR games! MK is ready to play with a team and I am thankful she is too young for now. I am not sure how we are going to manage when we have all three children with different practice times and game schedules. They all love to play soccer and I am grateful it is the same sport in the same season. We could have it sprinkled with different things all year long for each one and right now this suits us fine.

In the picture below A is playing in her first game today running with the ball.

Here she is after a toe injury in her second game but playing on.
The next picture is W playing with his team and going after the ball. For his age, the teams are made up of boys and girls.

W really is enjoying his first soccer season!
There is just over a week left in the fall season and a break will be great but they are already looking forward to soccer in the spring!

No comments: