We came back from our holiday at the cabin on Monday and I have been out of sorts ever since. Maybe it is the whole getting ready for the holidays and it being over so fast and onto the 2009 thing or more likely because our A did not come home with us.
She went to spend a grand ole time with family. The three-day church camp thing was her first time away last summer and they asked her to stay a whole week. I miss her terribly but I know she is having a great visit.
Here she is leaving...
I have so much to post and many pics to share I am going to have to have a three-part Christmas walk down memory lane.I had to include the trip to see Santa picture. Even waiting in line, there were smiles and laughter .... at least that first hour.
We did bring home the "official" over-priced shot the elves took with their camera but I liked this one with ours better.
We spent Christmas Eve with family. We ate, there were presents and it was fun. Christmas Eve excitement is unmatched any other time of the year. 
We kept them in present-suspense a little longer for some more photos.
Cousin A is a college student and all but this was extremely cute catching her not skimping one bit from educational opportunities while on Christmas break from school.
W asked Santa for a new bike and getting his safety gear completely gave him hope he would have one Christmas morning. He was so attached to his safety gear he wanted to wear his helmet to bed. When he realized he couldn't lay his head down comfortably he gave in and let us take it off.

Here is a family picture on Christmas Eve 2008. They will totally love the photographic evidence of the moment ... maybe even enough to forgive me for posting it on the blog.
Not to leave MK out of a little feature ... here she is with chocolate on her face. We love her enough to clean her face but it was Christmas Eve and with all the excitement we missed it!
To Be Continued....



No comments:
Post a Comment